this last sprint. we the team covered a lot on the project. Proceeding from the last sprint that we were figuring how to integrate all other teams project to make a whole application, we had some issues. things were not going as planned. we were able to make some of the stuff work but some were not working appropriately and even the testing was kind of not working rightly also. with time pass by, we thought of upgrading our previous project since we were not able to complete the integration of all the sup projects of other teams.
Our previous project was the search bar. which was very easy to do. Because of that we offered to take a bigger problem to solve which is the integration of sub projects of other teams. I specifically handled the search bar and let other handle how to make the integration work.
As I said we were able to integrate some of the other teams sub projects. So we were able to get a web page where the search bar page can be found. So from there I tried to see if I can add more features to it. But seem to have some little issues. When I add a tag or a line of code. all the things on the web page disappear. Not all the tag but when they do not disappear, they do not function properly. But with that, we the team figured it out. We notice we needed to download or install some materials for the tag or line of code to work. Some line of code needed to be added to the module.ts before some of the code can work. while making sure the search area is being upgraded. The rest of the team members figured how to make the integration work perfectly.
Now that everything is working perfectly, we are dealing with all our final project will be handled in the right proportion. This has been fun, working with the team has given me a little comfy, preparing me to the real work