CS 135/Additional Materials/Chapter 2
Resources are grouped by sections of the chapter. When adding a new resource, please try to add it to the appropriate section.
- 1 Section 2.1 Objectives
- 2 Section 2.2 What is PI?
- 3 Section 2.3 More about the math Module
- 4 Section 2.4 The Archimedes Approach
- 5 Section 2.5 Accumulator Approximations
- 6 Section 2.6 A Monte Carlo Simulation
- 7 Section 2.7 Summary
Section 2.1 Objectives
Section 2.2 What is PI?
Pi. https://www.mathsisfun.com/numbers/pi.html 9/20/16 created in 2014 If you want more info on pi and how it works this webpage is easy to follow and read, and will give you a little better understanding of pi than the text book does. Finn McCool